Membership of the Eastside Arts Coalition is open to individuals and groups that create, exhibit, support, teach, present or produce arts on the Eastside, including music, dance, theatre, visual, literary, heritage, film and multi-media arts.
Our members cover all sizes and types of groups, including non-profit organizations, governmental entities such as arts commissions, and for-profit corporations, all sharing a common aim of enhancing the vitality of arts and culture on the Eastside.
Membership is open to artists and producers who are not primarily Eastside-based, provided that some significant element(s) of their regular program takes place on the Eastside.
Please note that we are not accepting new memberships or renewals at this time. Please email membership @ eastsidearts.org with any questions.
Benefits of EAC Membership include:
- Communication with other members via the EAC discussion list (private Google Group).
- Attendance at member meetings, featuring guest speakers on topics of interest to the local arts community.
- Regular contact with colleagues and up-to-date arts community information.
- Participation in community-wide advocacy, promotional and educational projects.
- Inclusion of your upcoming events and news on EAC’s Facebook page (coming shortly!)
EAC’s annual membership fees are paid annually at the end of January (in the second and subsequent years of membership)
- Individual/ dues = $30 per year (allows for one email in the listserv and Directory listing as individual)
- Organization/ dues = $50 per year (allows for multiple emails in the listserv and Directory listing as your organization)
We have waived our previous higher membership costs for organizations with larger budgets in recognition of the other services that these members provide to the Coalition, including free use of meeting spaces, photocopying and other administrative support.
If you have any questions about membership, please email our Treasurer at membership AT eastsidearts DOT org
Apply to Join
If you are ready to join us, please complete our Application Form. We look forward to welcoming you to our coalition, and to seeing you at our monthly meetings.
Already a Member?
For other questions about your membership, browse our Membership Information page.